CURRENT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 6, 2020
-Only work from Berry College students, faculty, and staff are accepted.
-Multiple submissions are welcome. Accepted works are limited to one literature and/or one art piece per author/artist for each issue.
-Please indicate the medium each submitted work qualifies as (i.e. poetry, fiction, nonfiction, art, music) in the body of your email.
- All literature must be in a Microsoft word document in Times New Roman font with 12 pt. size.
- Literature must follow a limit of 5 pages, but we may ask for excerpts if accepted.
Art & Photography
- Photographs should be at least 300 dpi, but if you are not sure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your artwork is not photographed in a high quality manner, send it anyway. We will email you and ask that you come to our art shoot later to have your artwork photographed professionally.
- Lyrics required, and a recording is appreciated though not required for initial submission. We may request a recording if accepted.
-Sheet music may be submitted.
Submit your work to Ramifications@berry.edu